We have a fantastic opportunity within a progressive, innovative and data driven media agency, All Response Media, within the ARMlabs department – a team of technically capable digital data strategists who are responsible for generating the tracking and data insights that underpin the excellent work of our media planning and buying teams. Data drives our business processes and helps us develop new technologies to give ARM a competitive advantage within the media industry. Our media team use these technologies and data insights to drive their planning and optimisations to improve efficiencies and performance. This is a great opportunity for a proactive thinker with strong AdTech knowledge and project management skills.
This role suits a candidate who has good technical experience in digital media and AdTech and shows a strong aptitude for mathematics/statistics, problem solving and communication with both technical and non-technical audiences.
We are a progressive Customer Acquisition / Direct Response Media Planning and Buying Agency. All Response Media has seen a sustained and successful period of growth both organically and new business wins and is now ranked in the top 15 UK Media Planning and Buying agencies.
Headed by the most senior executive board of any UK-based performance agency, with over 160 talented professionals working from our offices in London, Leeds, Amsterdam and Paris, we collaborate with clients, technology partners and stakeholders to deliver successful solutions to clients of all sizes, operating across all market sectors.
We do the best job possible because we really do care. That means we should be as accountable, responsive and expedient as possible, pragmatic yet innovative and always enthusiastic.
This role sits within the Technical Operations branch of the ARMlabs team. The purpose of the role is to manage larger strategic projects for the media teams and clients, support to the AdTech specialists and assist the Head of TechOps with technical an strategic innovation. The projects will include AdOps, tracking, data visualisation, reporting solutions and new/bespoke AdTech development.
The nature of All Response Media’s business requires a high level of flexibility, common sense and attention to detail. While the specific content of your role is clearly defined, this may evolve over time and needs a proactive, hands-on approach to duties.
We expect you to show confidence and competence in some key areas as discussed in the ‘Requirements’ section of your job description. You will be expected to liaise with clients at this level with increased involvement in the whole process of planning through to buying, ensuring consistent delivery, over and above requirements.
What is expected of you:
- Good Communication Skills (written & verbal)
- Process and Project Management
- Mentoring junior team members
- Ensure accuracy of written work and with numbers, working to zero errors.
- Delegating in a fair and efficient manner, while being mindful of workloads.
- Confidently present strategic solutions, industry updates and project plans to your clients and wider agency
- Creating documents that communicate ideas effectively
- Identifying issues and understanding actions required to rectify problem within the realm of digital AdTech
- Adaptability, Flexibility and Mobility
- Commercial Awareness
- Competency and speed on core systems relevant to work; Google stack, Data Visualisation platforms, plus Microsoft packages.
- Work ethic, punctuality & positive attitude
- Think innovatively around planning and media solutions. Present these to client and team where relevant.
- Required Skills/Attributes
- 3+ years’ experience working in Digital AdTech
- Advanced Google Analytics and Tag Management Solution skills
- Advanced MS Excel Skills (VLOOKUP's, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Preferred Skills/Attributes
- BSc in Maths, Statistics, or other statistical focussed qualifications
- Strong story telling with data skills
- MS SQL 2012+ experience
- Digital Media experience
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Hybrid working model
- Annual company away day
- Free fruit in the office
- Drinks fridge, available after 5pm daily
- Flexi-Friday where employees can start earlier in order to finish earlier on selected Fridays
- Private healthcare cover
- Life cover
- Pension contribution
- Season ticket loan (0%)